Marketing Copy Samples
Good copy drives inquiries and bookings—but getting it done on time can be a challenge. Especially if your team is already maxed out.
Newsletters, email promotions, tour catalogs, trip itineraries, hotel descriptions, city guides…
I discover the needs of your copy before writing, then deliver publish-ready work the first time.
Client: Wilderness Travel
Safaris for Every Traveler
- Introduction and 14 tour descriptions
- Focus is on specificity of tour highlights
- Written in the client’s voice and style
View the complete newsletter here.
Web + Print Marketing
Client: Country Walkers
- Distill tours into a headline, overview, and highlights
- Incorporate SEO keywords throughout
- Describe tour experiences in terms of senses
Read my overview and highlights for this walking tour of Croatia
Daily activity itineraries
- Created from the details of a tour leader’s notes
- Activities expressed in detail for an online audience
- Matched client’s style guide and voice
Read my daily activity details for this Cotswold walking tour
- Independently researched the hotel
- Matched highlights to the audience’s interests
- Featured enticing details and descriptors
Read my detailed write up for Hotel Húsafell in Iceland
Catalogs & brochures
- Full tour description condensed into a 3-bullet itinerary
- Selected highlights tailored to the audience’s main interests
- Optimized for strict word and character counts
See my compact itinerary
Your custom sample!
Your brand voice, tone, and objective is uniquely you.
That’s why I write paid samples on request.