I’m a copywriter, I specialize in travel, and I deliver professional results.
Work with a pro who commits to your project, expertly manages details, and crushes deadlines.
“We had a specific catalog layout with tight copy needs. Heather quickly learned what we were looking for, adapted her writing style after receiving feedback, and gave us the perfect word count to fit the catalog page. Our graphic designer was so happy to receive copy that fit the space!”
~ Sylvie Vidrine, Marketing Production Manager, Country Walkers
Looking to get more done?
I’m the Copywriter You’ve Been Wishing For.
I’m obsessed with your target traveler.
My writing connects with travelers emotionally. Let me help your team find the words that keep guests coming back for more.
You’ll work with a professional.
I embrace your brand voice and strategically craft your message. All to entice the world’s most discerning travelers – yours.
If it’s important to you, it’s important to me.
I’m a listener who pays sharp attention to details and meets deadlines. Work with someone who creates less stress for you, not more.
Injecting Your Copy With a Sense of Adventure.
I’m Heather Sinclair – an adventuress at heart, and a copywriter who specializes in travel & tourism. I help companies keep their marketing current and effective, attracting more and better travelers.
Maybe it’s my engineering background – I enjoy condensing broad ideas into clear, concise copy that excites emotions and stirs the senses. The same emotions and senses that kick in during one of your adventures.
I’m good at this.
What should really thrill you though, is that I get how writing fits into marketing, I’m able to adopt your brand voice, and I follow your style guide with laser precision.
Here’s why I’m different from other writers who work in tourism:
- I’m already familiar with many, MANY, segments of the travel & tourism trade
- I was a corporate Management Professional (PMP) for nearly a decade
- I’ve written concise, compelling copy for dozens of travel companies
What I Do For You
Create. Refresh. Repackage. These efforts keep your company thriving, but they don’t always make the top of your priority list. I can help. I’m a travel and copywriting specialist – you can trust me to free up your time, provide fresh ideas, and competently handle your writing needs.
- Marketing Collateral: brochures, catalogs, or newsletters
- Website Copy: core pages, descriptions, or itineraries
- Pre-Sales Content: emails, articles, or blog posts
Other writing needs? Hey, I’m flexible. Let’s work it out.
The Proof is in My Samples
Travel supercharges all the senses and it’s a joy to describe. That’s why everyone with a plane ticket and a laptop aspires to travel writing. But not every writer is a professional.
I have a record of published travel materials and grateful clients.
A few successes I’ve helped my clients achieve:
- Tour itinerary updates for a new catalog design with limited spacing
- Interviews & storytelling for articles aimed at expats interested in overseas business
- Website refresh to better differentiate the company and attract new customers
I’m a professional and I know how to deliver.
Don’t just take my word for it:
Are you part of an established travel company?
Do you have clearly-defined marketing and copy needs?
Are you excited to work with a consistent professional?
If you answered “yes” to all three questions, well… I don’t want to get all mushy on you, but I think we’re meant to be.
- Contact me, tell me about yourself and how I can help.
- Get a reply in 48 hours (likely less), with a few questions about your project.
- If we’re a fit, I’m happy to discuss a paid sample or go straight to a quote depending on the project.
A few of the travel companies that have trusted Heather Sinclair…