Good B2B content demonstrates your expertise and provides sound advice for the issues your readers face.
Articles, blogs, whitepapers, case studies…
We’re instinctively curious and detail-oriented (industry experience and an engineering degree will do that). Our writing takes your technical know-how and shapes it into the industry insights your customers crave.
The Big Future of Micropile Technology
Written for general contractors, who are not often aware that their specialty subcontractors can install high-capacity foundations in tight surroundings.
- Engages readers with a problem-solving hook
- Uses the insights of a SME (subject matter expert)
- Shows how the target audience benefits
Check out the complete article
Valves – Know the Basics of These Hidden Heroes
Written for a non-technical buyer, to help them feel at ease when seeking the appropriate solution from a valve supplier.
For a general valve supplier
- Specialized topic made relevant to amateurs
- Basic list-post intended as a quick read
- Combines SME knowledge and research
Click to read the full post
Getting to Know the Food & Feed Regulations that Impact Insect Ag in the United States
Written for the members of an industry association, to simplify the federal regulations governing their businesses.
- Clarifies NACIA’s stance on the regulations
- Targeted to entry-level association members
- Positions NACIA as an authority for regulators
Read a PDF of the member’s resource
Embracing the “Bare” Essentials in Mexico
Written for a print magazine, to educate and encourage their readers about living, investing, and retiring overseas.
- Based on our interview with a business owner
- Uses storytelling structure to hold interest
- Tailored to the editor’s style and guidelines
Get a PDF of the full print story
Your next satisfying slice of content awaits
Got a concept you want to see in words?
We can research, outline, and cultivate your idea into existence.