We’re instinctively curious, detail-oriented, and come preloaded with industry experience and engineering degrees.
Let us turn your expert knowledge into content that supports great marketing.
ARTICLES | BLOGS | WHITEPAPERS | CASE STUDIES…see our samples below
3 Considerations in Selecting the Right Conveyor for Turns
Targeted to plant engineers; content focuses on the technical-side of selecting conveyor equipment for various manufacturing processes.
- Lists the situational benefits for each conveyor
- Options are grouped by production needs
- Directs the reader to further resources
See the live blog post
The Big Future of Micropile Technology
Written for general contractors, who are not often aware that their specialty subcontractors can install high-capacity foundations in tight surroundings.
- Engages readers with a problem-solving hook
- Uses the insights of a SME (subject matter expert)
- Shows how the target audience benefits
Check out the complete article
How Versatrim Solved Their Abrasive PUR Coating Issue
A 160-word text email that drives traffic to a case study; created for Uniflow’s list of manufacturers who apply adhesive coatings.
For Uniflow / IMMCO LLC
- Obstacles pull the reader in
- Effective transitions build curiosity
- Big results in bold to entice the click
Go ahead, see the entire email
Valves – Know the Basics of These Hidden Heroes
Written for a non-technical buyer to help them feel at ease when seeking the appropriate solution from a valve supplier.
- Specialized topic made relevant to amateurs
- Basic list-post intended as a quick read
- Combines SME knowledge and research
Click to read the full post
How “5s Methodology” Cut 1-Hour From Every Production Start-Up for Ottawa Mould Craft
Case study for a manufacturer to help expose other local businesses to their custom injection moulding service.
- Top-of-Funnel assest to attract local interest
- Follows a problem, solution, result layout
- Ends with CTA for a free consultation
Click to see the PDF case study
Upgrading Barber-Colman Building Automation Systems
Webpage copy for updating building control technologies; service page, crafted for Mid-Atlantic Controls Corp.
- Keyword focused for SEO
- Uses equipment-specific research
- Part of a templated series
Click to see the live service page
Getting to Know the Food & Feed Regulations that Impact Insect Ag in the United States
Written for the members of an industry association to simplify the federal regulations governing their businesses.
- Clarifies NACIA’s stance on the regulations
- Targeted to entry-level association members
- Positions NACIA as an authority for regulators
Read a PDF of the member’s resource
Embracing the “Bare” Essentials in Mexico
Written for a print magazine to educate and encourage their readers about living, investing, and retiring overseas.
- Based on our interview with a business owner
- Uses storytelling structure to hold interest
- Tailored to the editor’s style and guidelines
Get a PDF of the full print story
The Origins of Nomex: The Industry-Leading Textile Nobody Wanted
Intended for health & safety committees to provide them sharable content to generate interest in an everyday piece of personal protective equipment.
- Revitalizes industry history
- Uses an origin storytelling structure
- Targets health & safety committees
Go ahead, see the complete story
Your next satisfying slice of content awaits
Got a concept you want to see in words?
We can research, outline, and cultivate your idea into existence.
“Heather approaches her assignments with a can-do attitude. While she has great ideas, it’s her execution of them that makes her a supplier that we will continue to work with. She has been an extremely professional writer to work with, who submits clean copy and responds well to feedback. In addition to submitting assignments on-time, she is very friendly and personable, and an overall great communicator.”
~ Jessica Lockhart, Verge Magazine